The game is unique in that it combines elements of archery and a traditional betting system.
Here’s how Shillong Teer works:
- Archery Competition: Shillong Teer is based on the results of an archery competition that takes place in Shillong every day except Sundays. The competition involves archers shooting arrows at a target.
- Two Rounds: The game consists of two rounds of archery:
- First Round: In the first round, archers shoot a predetermined number of arrows at the target. The total number of arrows shot in this round can vary from day to day.
- Second Round: In the second round, which follows the first round, the archers shoot another set of arrows at the target.
- Betting: People who wish to participate in Shillong Teer place bets on the outcome of the archery competition. They can bet on various numbers, combinations, and outcomes based on their predictions of how many arrows will hit the target.
- Results: The results of Shillong Teer Shillong Teer Ending Number are determined by counting the total number of arrows that hit the target in both rounds. The last two digits of this combined number are used to determine the winning numbers for that day.
- Payouts: Depending on the specific bets and numbers chosen by participants, there are different payout rates for various outcomes. Payouts can vary significantly.
Shillong Teer is not just a form of gambling; it is also a cultural and social activity that has been a part of Meghalayan tradition for many years. The game attracts a wide range of participants and spectators, and it has become an integral part of the local culture.
Please note that while Shillong Teer is legal in Meghalaya and some other parts of India, it may be subject to specific regulations and restrictions. Before participating in or betting on any form of gambling, it’s advisable to check the local laws and regulations in your area.